top of page

Health Certificate

  • 1 hour
  • Prices Vary
  • Customer's Place

Service Description

A herd/flock Health Certificate will include a herd health exam, paperwork necessary for travel out of Alaska, and notification of any other steps needed to safely and legally transit your animals. Additional blood tests, vaccinations, or dewormings may be required for travel, this may require multiple farm calls. Oftentimes herd or flock health certificates will need an additional USDA Animal Plant and Health Inspection Service (APHIS) endorsement which incur a separate USDA APHIS charge. Legal transit of large or food animals can be time consuming to set up, please contact us far in advance.

Contact Details


14521 Fire Lake Drive, Eagle River, AK, USA

bottom of page