top of page

Health Certificate

  • 30 min
  • Prices Vary
  • Customer's Place

Service Description

An individual health certificate written for travel outside of Alaska will include an examination, paperwork necessary for travel out of Alaska, and notification of any other steps needed to safely and legally transit your animal. Please be aware that most horses and other livestock will require further endorsement by the USDA Animal Plant and Health Inspection Services (APHIS) veterinarian at additional cost. Transport of livestock out of the state of Alaska can take several weeks to organize and may need multiple farm calls, please contact us early if you plan to ship animals out of state.

Contact Details


14521 Fire Lake Drive, Eagle River, AK, USA

bottom of page